Sunday, November 30, 2008

In my Inbox Today

My 14 year old J-Teen received a reminder that his library books are due soon. I wonder what the FBI would make of this list. I can't be the only one who thinks this is an odd combo.

Due Within 5 Days (10)
Library User/Title/Due Date
J-Teen In search of Schrodinger's cat : quantum physics and reality / Mon, Dec 01
J-Teen Time travel in Einstein's universe : the physical possibilities of travel through time / Mon, Dec 01
J-Teen 145 things to be when you grow up / Fri, Dec 05
J-Teen Calculus / Fri, Dec 05
J-Teen Developing nations / Fri, Dec 05
J-Teen Domestic wiretapping / Fri, Dec 05
J-Teen Endless universe : beyond the Big Bang / Fri, Dec 05
J-Teen Espionage and intelligence / Fri, Dec 05
J-Teen Experiments in space science / Fri, Dec 05
J-Teen The wage gap / Fri, Dec 05


I love the expionage/wiretapping/time travel possiblities. But what's with the cat? And who is Schodinger? Inquiring minds want to know.

11 comments:

Heidi Ashworth said...

You must be heck-a proud! What a braniac!

Melanie J said...

Yeah, I've limited my library check outs purely because I know the FBI would think I was nuts.

J said...

The ones about spy crap are my sisters. DEATH, mom. DEATH.

Jami said...

It would appear that the spy ones belong to C-Baby. Sure, J. We believe you. I'm sure the FBI will too.

Jo said...

That sounds like a good geek-list. And as a fellow geek who embraces my geekiness, I say, Go Geeks!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger's_cat
for more info about the cat.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

hee hee. How curiously cute is that? I love lists. They are so succinct.

And I love having you back!!!!!!!

E said...

In J's defense, the Developing Nations, Domestic Wiretapping, Espionage and Intelligence, and The Wage Gap are all mine. They're all part of the Current Controversies series and looked interesting so I grabed the lot of them.

E said...

(I had left my library card at home that day.)

Jami said...

Fine, fine. Take the fun out of it, why don't you. I liked the idea of a time travel wage gap. Domestic wire tapping of Schrodinger's cat? The combinations really caught my imagination.

J said...

Read the article. wiretapping of schrodingers cat does not make sense.

Becky said...

Hmmm... an Ayers in the making? I am sure the FBI would be suspicious.