Answer these questions.
What were you doing ten years ago?
- 1998, I was living in Auburn, CA with my husband and three children, moaning about gas prices hitting $ 1.50 a gallon, wondering if I'd ever be able to buy a van and a house. I was new homeschooling mom, with E in Kindergarten.
What are five things on your To-Do list today?
- Buy new tires for the van.
- Go to the library
- Shakespeare in the Park
- Clean the kitchen
What are your favorite snacks?
- Ice Cream, any, but good vanilla with rolled oats on top is my favorite
- Cookie dough
Places you have lived?
- Dayton, Ohio
- Davis, California
- Provo, Utah
- Chicago, Illinois
- Sacramento, California
- Auburn, California
Five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- No debt for me and my family plus a house and a car for each of us. (Is that like wishing for more wishes?)
- I would buy and renovate every house in my neighborhood.
- I would buy every vacant lot in town and landscape it.
- I would get a pedicure every week.
- I would hire Alice to come live with La family to keep me company and to do the hard work. (And I'd pay her a fortune.)
Five people you want to know more about?
(If it was six I'd choose my kids.)
- My aunt E
- Thomas Jefferson
- Fanny Alger
- My husband
- My father's twin
- The Ocean
- Right Before a Rainstorm
- Good Compost
What are your favorite games?
- Quiet as a Mouse
- Free Association
- What would you do if you were a billionaire?
- Broom Hockey
Now go do a Youyou (and let me see).